Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 16


Today I've started my blog. There's been alot of interest in my quest to surf 100 days in a row and if you want to keep up to date with whats happening, just check back here at www.iansquest2009.blogspot.com

I found out today that the guys from Sanbah are sponsoring me a hoodie (See right) to keep my scone warm through out the winter. Thanks to Sanbah and Drew!

Today the surf was pretty small, but I had some really nice waves. The morning was pretty cold but not painful cold. We'll see how tomorrow pans out.

Ian


1 comment:

  1. HI :)
    Only found out about Ian's Quest today 15.6.09
    Just wanted to say keep it up mate :)
    Nice to a Young Novocastrian Having a go for a good cause :)

    May mother nature bring you the best surf she has to offer on your mighty Quest :)

    ReplyDelete